The wallet allows you to vote for masternodes, track rewards, play with games, and use dapps on TomoChain. Tomo Wallet is the ultimate solution for businesses that want to have a place to store their TOMO coins. Its refreshing to see such an amazing project at ICO which already has a testnet, beta wallet and app, whilst not asking for a large amount of investment. The team have already worked on big projects in the blockchain space and the advisors, partners and investors don’t fall short by any means either.
- TomoChain is a highly scalable and secure blockchain network in mainnet since 2018, taking a community-driven approach to accelerate the mass adoption of web3 applications.
- That recovery has also come without TOMO being listed on any of the top exchanges other than KuCoin.
- You can also read how the network protects your privacy by checking their GitHub documentation.
- The changes included the move to an independent chain, the addition of masternodes and the addition of Proof-of-Stake Voting (POSV).
Whitelisting information is set to be released in the coming week with the public sale to take place on 1st March 2018 (estimated). TomoChain, like any other crypto platform, has security measures what is tomocoin in place at all times. Since it is continuously used within the crypto community it is seen as safe enough. However, do keep in mind no crypto platform or network is completely secure.
TOMO Price Information
With all that being said, remember that the crypto world can be extremely volatile so it is no large surprise that experts are divided on the future of the platform. If you want to invest in TomoChain, make sure you only invest an amount you are willing to risk. The TomoChain blockchain is secured by a highly decentralized masternode network with a built-in randomization mechanism. TomoChain’s TRC21 allows users to pay the transaction fee with the same TRC21 token they are already using.
In the future TomoCoins will be rewarded to users via the Reward Engine’s Proof of Contribution. TomoChain’s current circulating supply is 96.83M TOMO out of max supply of 100.00M TOMO. The current yearly supply inflation rate is 4.32% meaning 4.01M TOMO were created in the last year. In terms of market cap, TomoChain is currently ranked #23 in the Proof-of-Stake Coins sector and ranked #66 in the Ethereum (ERC20) Tokens sector.
TOMO Trading & Wallets
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. TomoChain takes a community-driven approach to build the future through TomoMasterDAO where everyone has a say in the development and partnerships of the network.
You should do some research on your own on TomoChain before making your final decision if this is something you want to get yourself into or not. This goes counter to the popular Proof-of-Work consensus mechanism, which rewards those who have the most raw computing power, leading to centralized mining cartels and monopolies. The decentralized nature of the masternode architecture allows everyone to benefit from being part of the network, not just those who are able to afford powerful hardware.
Who Are the Founders of TomoChain?
TomoChain has had a successful run so far, and the mainnet launch was both successful and impressive. The team seems to have a clear vision and direction, which should lead them into the future. Yet, one of the best rules of thumb that I use is to look at their public code repositories. https://www.tokenexus.com/ This can give you a direct indication of code commits and hence development. Nothing speaks volumes more about the state of a project like the amount of work that they are doing on their protocol and technology. If ever there was an issue on Hotbit, liquidity would sink dramatically.
TomoChain is an efficient and fast-growing blockchain ecosystem for mass adoption. This is when things will come together and investors will be excited. ICO Drops receives a fee for advertising certain token sales, in which case such listing will be designated accordingly.
How Is the TomoChain Network Secured?
Read the article to discover every important aspect of TomoChain, the new sensation in the crypto world. TomoCoin funding will be used for completing the development of TomoChain, TomoApp and TomoWallet. Thirdly, it will be used for long term decentralized governence of the Tomo network (voting for, hard-forks, masternodes and economic policies). And finally, it will be use for native payment method within Tomo application and other third-party services. We have mentioned that TomoChain has low transaction fees but to check the whole fee structure click here. If you want to use the TOMO tokens for short-term profits by trading them on any of the exchanges which support them expect a trading fee in the range of 0.1 to 0.2%.
- As such, TomoChain provides a scalable blockchain that can be faster and has lower fees.
- According to TomoChain, all EVM-compatible smart contracts, protocols, and atomic cross-chain token transfers are supported by TomoChain.
- TomoChain is an innovative solution to the scalability problem with the Ethereum blockchain in particular, and with all current blockchain network in general.
- Compare that with Visa or Mastercard, where up to 6,000 transactions per second is doable.
- TomoApp will be a fully decentralised Q&A social network app where people can help each other by answering queries by text or video message.